As we all cope with this unprecedented time in our lives, we would like to express our deepest sympathies to those who may have lost loved ones, as well as our deepest gratitude for those risking their lives to protect all of us. Our thoughts and hearts are with you.
Our utmost priority is the health and well-being of our patients and staff members. As we carefully continue patient care, we will be taking every precaution necessary to ensure the safety of every person in our office. We are constantly monitoring CDC guidelines, and have implemented additional sanitizing protocols to our already high standards. As such, we have drastically modified our daily operations.
- We limit the number of people inside our office and carefully observing distancing guidelines. If necessary, we may ask patients to stay in their cars until we are ready to call them in.
- We ask that patients do not bring additional persons/companions with them to their appointments. A minor may be accompanied by one guardian.
- Every patient and staff member will be required to wear an appropriate face mask.
- Patients and staff members will undergo a temperature and health screening before entering our office. Any person with a fever and/or exhibiting flu-like symptoms, will be asked to reschedule their appointment. Please call to reschedule if you have a cough, runny nose, fever, or shortness of breath.
- Please reschedule if you’ve been outside of the country or visited a COVID “hot-spot” in the last 14 days.
We are excited to announce that we have the technology to conduct “TeleMedicine” office visits. When appropriate, we can schedule a “TeleMedicine” appointment, allowing you to remain in the comfort of your own home while our doctors attend to your eye care needs. Please call our office for details.
If you arrive for your scheduled appointment and you are visibly symptomatic, Middlesex Eye Physicians reserves the right to refuse seeing you, and will reschedule for a later date in order to protect other patients, our staff, and your own well-being.
Thank you in advance for your compliance and patience as we navigate through these ever-changing times. And thank you for trusting Middlesex Eye Physicians for your eye care needs. Please contact our office or visit our website to make your next appointment. Evening and weekend hours are also available for your convenience. We are looking forward to seeing you soon!
Our Optical Department is also open! Evening/Weekend hours available! For your convenience, you may also order Contact Lenses on our website!